Dream Team Board Game – Strategy Cricket Board Game
(Free Shipping Across India)
Always Dreamt of Owning a Cricket Team? Here’s your opportunity to Build one. Dream Team is an Awesome Cricket Board Game for 2-4 players. This superb Board Game for Family & Kids involves high octane IPL Styled Player Auction and Fantasy Cricket. As a Cricket Team Owner, you build your Dream Team of 11 players by buying them through a well fought auction. Place bids for your favourite players, outbid your opponents and grab those bonus points all in an effort to build a team with the highest cumulative points.
Select the Best Playing 11 for your Team, Choose your Captain & Vice Captain and Use Power Blasters at the right time to win the battle against your opponents. Every team owner has limited resources and therefore needs to build his Dream Cricket Team of 11 Players within the available resources.
This Fantasy Cricket Indoor game for Kids, Family & Friends is fantastic to be played with family or friends. The game Insinuates great banter, strategy development and logical thinking amongst participants.
This fun board game lets you become the Selector, the Manager and the Creator of your Dream Team. Its your Game and so the Team should also be yours.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fantasy Cricket Board Game Involving High Octane IPL Style Player Bidding & Fantasy Cricket
Players – 2 to 4
Ages – 8+
- Strategy Board Game involving high octane IPL style player bidding
- Build your Dream Cricket Team from the available resources & Power Blasters
- Strategize your Player Selection, Watch Out for Bonus Points, Outwit your Opponents
- Exciting Board Game for Kids, Friends & Family. Ages 8+
- Cricket Board Game in which players take on the Role of a Cricket Team Owner buying players through Well Fought Auction and Maximizing Team Points
Whats Inside the Box
4 Team Boards
50 Player Cards
4 Captain & Vice Captain Tokens
12 Power Blaster
|Dimensions||35 × 30 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.