Lakshadweep: A Tile Placement Strategy Game
Lakshadweep is a 2 player tile placement strategy game where you will build exotic islands and add Houses, Fisheries, Hotels, Ports, Forests and Corals to them!
Each feature gains points based on its placement and interaction with the others. The player with the highest score wins the game!
It is a fast-paced and multidimensional game with many options to increase your score and outwit your opponent!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
★ 28 Double Sided Island Tiles
★ 16 Fishing Tokens
★ 6 Island Completion Tokens
★ 2 Reference Sheets
★ Scoring Pad
★ 1 Rulebook
★ 1 Postcard
★ 8 Bonus Tokens (For Advance Game Only)
★ Online resource page with additional downloads, gameplays and content
- Strategy (High)
- Repeatability (High)
- Catch-up mechanism (Medium)
- Player Interaction (Medium)
- Luck & Randomness (Medium)
- Hidden & Surprise elements (Medium)
Lakshadweep is ideal if you are looking for:
- An introduction to modern board gaming
- A light-medium strategy 2-player tabletop game
- A filler game between medium-heavy board games
- An Made-In-India tabletop game with high quality components and unique game mechanics
Educational Value: Learn about sustainable tourism, preservation of fragile island ecosystems and responsible actions in industry. Aligned with sustainable development goals of the UN – SDGs 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
|Dimensions||19 × 14 × 5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.