Tic Tac Toe (Green)- A happy addiction!
This version of Tic Tac Toe is a little off-beat. Instead of the crosses and zeroes that you make by writing, you can place the wooden tokens – one representing a seed and the other representing a plant, in the grid drawn on the board. The drawing outside the grid on the border represents the life cycle.
The game carries a simple, yet meaningful message. Life may not always unfold as per your wish and desires; but consistent efforts with genuine intentions eventually make you accomplish what you want. It also teaches us not to harbor feelings like jealousy and envy, when others win (symbolic of them achieving or accomplishing more in life than us). This is possible when we love and accept ourselves unconditionally; and don’t compare ourselves with others.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tic tac toe is another name for the classic Crosses & Zeroes game, usually played by two players using a paper and a pen or a pencil.
This one is a modified wooden version of it, made as a compact board game.
HOW TO USE:
This game is for two players
- Each selects a token – either a seed or a plant
- To start, one person places his token in any of the 9 squares on the grid
- The second player places his token in some other square.
- The players take their turns one by one. Their goal is to have three tokens arranged in a line – horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- The player who achieves this first is the winner; and the game starts all over again
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.7 × 00 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.